The authors of the popular dating guide The Little Black Book of Big Red Flags have released "Big Red Flags," their new iPhone and iPad application, which is now available for download in Apple's iTunes store.
The free version of "Big Red Flags" includes:
· Easy-to-navigate blog section for reading BigRedFlags.com's user-submitted tales of dating disaster
· Functionality for submitting your own stories right from your iPhone or iPad
· Weekly "Red Flag Rule" delivered to your device every Thursday, just in time for your weekend social engagements
The $0.99 upgrade of "Big Red Flags" includes:
· Expert advice on dating and relationships from the book/blog authors
· Forum for getting your dating and relationships questions answered by both the authors and fellow app users
· Quizzes you can take to see if you’re in a red-flag-ridden relationship, or if you're a red-flag offender yourself
· Ability to create your own "Red Flag Checklist" so you can keep track of warning signs you encounter in your own life
About The Little Black Book of Big Red Flags:
The Little Black Book of Big Red Flags: Relationship Warning Signs You Totally Spotted … But Chose to Ignore (Adams Media, a division of F+W Media; June 2011) shows newbies and experienced romantics alike how to smarten up and realize that desperately falling in love with the wrong man is never worth it. Developed from the authors’ popular blog, BigRedFlags.com, the book breaks the tired, self-help-pity-party mold by teaching women how to recognize those what was I thinking? moments before they happen. The book has been featured and reviewed by MSN.com, iVillage, Fox 5 San Diego, Good Morning Arizona, Good Day Sacramento, Marie Claire, Essence, and Yahoo! Shine, among other outlets.